A must see – with French doors opening onto the front and rear patios, plenty of light and cool breezes flow into the open plan living/dining/kitchen space. The jewel in the crown is the amazing, private & secluded entertainment area, consisting of a deck and large paved area, a large Buddha water feature; all surrounded by lush gardens covered by a large overhead sail, providing year round outdoor living.
• 3 large bedrooms with built-ins (Master has air-conditioner)
• Large open plan dining/living/kitchen with air-conditioner
• 2 patios
• Spacious undercover entertainment area in private setting & lush garden
• 4 ceilings fans (deck, master, second bedroom & living)
• Hardwood frame & polished floorboards
• Parking for 2 cars with carport & large shed
• Mature garden offers plenty of privacy on a fully fenced block
• Plenty of storage space in attic above the 3rd Bedroom
• Close to all local amenities including shops, transport, Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 Airport Link, M7 link, Westfield Chermside, Stafford City, Prince Charles Hospital and Kedron Brook bikeways
• Walking distance to Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College, St Anthony’s Primary School, Kedron Primary & State High Schools
Contact Go Gecko Inner North today to arrange an inspection.