This 3 bedroom family home – located in a sought after pocket of Stafford Heights – is nestled in behind the Stafford Heights primary school and is only a short drive to cafes, restaurants and local shopping precincts. This high-set family home offers a multitude of living options with a large rumpus room downstairs as well as a second bathroom, study/home office and french doors opening onto the patio and backyard.
Upstairs is benefited by through breezes running from the front verandah through the open plan living and dining room and onto the rear deck overlooking the large leafy backyard. The functional kitchen offers plenty of storage, bench space and a 4 burner gas stove.
All three bedroom have built-in robes and ceiling fans, the main also has A/C.
* 3 Generous bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main with A/C
* Large open plan living and dining room with A/C opening via sliding doors onto rear deck and front verandah
* Generous kitchen with gas stove, plenty of bench and storage space
* Large covered patio and rear deck overlooking backyard
* 2 Bathrooms
* Large laundry with external access
* Extra room downstairs
* Internal stairs
* Double garage with internal access
* Landscaped block with established gardens
* Only minutes walk to transport and schools
Contact Go Gecko Inner North today to arrange an inspection.