Built to a classic Queensland design, with trademark large rooms, high ceilings, VJ’s, polished floorboards, handcrafted wooden arches and french doors, preserved from the yesteryear, modernized, this beautiful home just needs you to move in.
This home offers the modern family great flexibility and space all in an ultra-convenient location so close to the heart of Sandgate and the gorgeous waterfront, reputable schools, shops and cafes.
• Four bedrooms
• Brand New Kitchen with Soft close drawers | 40mm Stone bench tops | 900mm 5 burner gas cook top | Tiled splash backs | Dishwasher
• Updated family bathroom
• Polished floors | VJ’s | French doors | Stain glass windows
• Huge Wrap around Veranda
• Split system air conditioning to the living & dining area
• Separate Laundry
• Tandem off street Carport.
• Gas hot water
• Low maintenance 506m2 yard
• 1960 Build
Ideally located, within walking distance to the Deagon Train Station, Deagon Racecourse bus stop 29, Sandgate District State High School, Sandgate State Primary School, Sandgate Village and for easy access all main arterials roads are close by.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.