** Due to current tenancy in place, we are unable to access the property until Saturday 31st July – time to be advised.
Providing a quiet street this family home with solid bones has massive potential to reap the rewards within this city fringe location. Placed upon on an elevated 673m2 allotment this home has been well maintained and can easily be moved into whether you are looking for a renovator, an investment or to start again with a blank canvas!
With spacious open plan dining lounge area and three bedrooms there is plenty of space upstairs. A functional neat kitchen, brand new dishwasher and loads kitchen storage.
The covered outdoor area located off the Kitchen is the focus of this property, with a massive patio perfect for entertaining guests or soaking up the morning sun.
• Three Spacious Bedrooms [Built in wardrobe in the main bedroom]
• Well-presented Kitchen| New dishwasher | Stacks of Storage Space
• Large functional Living Area | Dining Space off the Kitchen
• Air Conditioning Living Area
• Neat and tidy Bathroom with Separate toilet
• Internal laundry with Storage | Covered Entertaining Area
• Double Remote Lockup Garage | Potential to build in underneath (subject to height approval)
• Low Maintenance Yard | Elevated Position with views
Brisbane City Council Rates: $591.28 approx. per quarter
This quality property truly enjoys a brilliant lifestyle location just 7 km from the heart of Brisbane City. Within minutes from the Greenslopes Private Hospital and the Princess Alexandra Hospital. Residence also falls within the Greenslopes State School and the highly sought after Cavendish Road State High Catchments. Superb access points to the Pacific Motorway allowing a quick escape with ease.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.