This well presented open plan, 3 bedroom apartment is only 6.5kms from the Brisbane CBD.
The tenants have just resigned a lease until January 2022 returning $400 per week!
• 3 spacious bedrooms (two with built-in-robes and master with walk-in-robe and ensuite)
• Open plan living/dining area
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• 2 bathrooms (one with shower over bath and separate toilet)
• Internal laundry | Generously sized balcony | Secure Car space in building basement
• Kedron Brook Bus Station (direct bus transport access to the city and major amenities)
• Wooloowin State School and Kedron Park High School Catchments
• Gross Quarterly council rates $415.96 approx.
• Body Corporate Fees $883.85 per quarter approx.
• Currently tenanted until Jan 2022 at $400 per week.
With a strong rental return, this spacious apartment is close to the Kedron Brook Parklands walkways and bike paths. Close to the Inner Northern Busway with easy access to the Airport Link, Inner City Bypass and all major arterial links and tunnels
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.