With all the convenience, restaurants, shops and entertainment options of uber cool Oxford Street just 100 metres away, location is key for this quality top floor apartment.
Combining a sophisticated yet open plan layout with generous dimensions, this classically-styled apartment enjoys a perfect north-easterly aspect…providing abundant natural light and cross-ventilation year round.
Ideally positioned in a complex of just six, this exceptionally well maintained apartment is ideal for both Owners and Investors alike and will in turn provide many more years of low-maintenance living.
· Air Conditioning | Fans
· Renovated Full-sized Kitchen
· Dishwasher | Quality Appliances
· North-facing Balcony
· Excellent Internal Floor-to-Ceiling Storage
· 11 Metre, Extra Wide Remote Garage with Laundry
· Two Generous-sized Bedrooms (main with double glazed windows) with Built-ins
· Close to Bus and Ferry Transport Options
· Body Corporate Fees $937.50 per quarter
· Brisbane City Council Rates $415.96 approx. per quarter
With easy access to so many major amenities, local parkland, bike tracks and walking paths, this quality property offers a superb lifestyle location in a most popular inner-city riverside precinct, just 4km from the heart of Brisbane City.
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.